View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
sumo
Team Captain

Member Number: 3047
Default Kiesel, Hoke, Leinart, Warner, Edgerrin and Francisco are Studs

Hello Steel Fans -

I know this is late and I haven't been posting here much lately, but I had a great experience at the Cardinals game I wanted to share here:

Aaron Francisco is a backup free safety/special teams captain for the Cards and a good family friend - he graciously gave me and my bros some great tickets and field passes to the game this past Sunday - we sat right behind Edgerrin James' family - I know the game sucked - but it was good to see the new Cards stadium and meet a lot of the players after the game - my observations:

Kiesel and Hoke are genuinely great guys - they visited with my wife and I for about 5 minutes - took some pics and stayed on the fan side of the secuirty rope for a good hour after the game - huge smiles the whole time

Leinart and Warner who I thought would be prima - donnas did the same - posed for pics, visited with us - Warner signed my wife's shirt over her left breast right in front of the infamous Brenda Warner - Edgerrin James nice guy also - we got to know his family during the game and they introduced us to him afterwards -

The reason I single these guys is out is because it's clear to them - without the fans they are nothing and it will only be a few more years for most of these guys in the limelight and they are enjoying it

I was really dissappointed in the impressions made by some of the big name Steelers - they came across as arrogant punks - I won't name names of course - but I came away from the game with a much different attitude about some of our "stars"

Here is the link from my brother's camera - I will add mine later - they might take a second to download - towards the end of the line - I'm the fat guy in the white shirt standing next to Kiesel - my wife is the smokin hot chick with the grey shirt

http://www.sumanmedia.com/steelers/index.html

"The Bears are who we thought they were!!!! ..the Bears are who we thought they were!!!! ...you wanna crown their a--, then crown'em..." Dennis Green - voted Best Damn Quote by Fox Sports and Sumo-2006

Last edited by sumo; 10-04-2007 at 03:53 PM.
sumo is offline   Reply With Quote