View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #1
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default First game - WOW

WOW... Today I attended my first Steelers (NFL) game and it was quite possibly the greatest single experience of my life...

1. I had NO IDEA the being in the crowd could be that awesome. The false start then 3 and out Seattle had somewhere in the third quarter can be greatly attributed to the crowd. I mean, the 'defense' chants was just incredible.

2. I took a good walk around Heinz field before the game started and it seems like almost every seat in the house is a great one. We were very high up (about 10 rows from the top on the west side of the field) and I got a fantastic view and thankfully a lot of shade.

3. Back to the crowd noise lol... It's a good thing this board is text communication because I have almost no voice right now.

The day was greater than I ever could have imagined. Experiencing the first ever shut out at Heinz, seeing Ike play a complete shut down game, Dan Kreider got in the game a good amount, I got to see Danny Sepulveda make a tackle, sat close to a group of Shithawk fans and got to say good bye to them 3 minutes into the fourth... Just a GREAT day all around. The Seahawk fans were hilarious to yell at... No fight at all, they just put their heads down and walked away.