View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,370 Times in 4,306 Posts
Default Re: Mack Strong retired due to pinched nerve suffered during Sunday's game

that sucks. he was a great fb and seemed like a good guy. he was hilarious in his footage from the probowls and should be good if he gets a tv job. you never wanna see any players end a career on your own teams field, unless youre in philadelphia, i guess.

atleast the seahawks can sign kreider next season.

Quote:
Strong knew it was far more serious than what the Seahawks announced: a stinger, a nerve sensation from the neck that he's had more times than he cares to count in 15 years as a battering ram for Seattle's running backs and quarterbacks.
we've seen all the research on concussions. i wonder how much has been given to these stingers. his spine has got to look like an accordion.

Quote:
"Actually, when I got home last night, my wife had a bad headache. I had to take her to the emergency room," Strong said, laughing loudly. "I got hit so hard, my wife had a headache."
the quote of the year! although a quote im sure hundereds of steelers opponents have said before. anyone know who laid the lick on him?