View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:42 AM   #53
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Member Number: 800
Default Re: It's Clowns Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Damn, and people think Steelers fans live in the past.. u cant even come up w/ a credible team or players or coaches that even did anything remotely great THIS century !!
As if ... you would have been parading Mid-1970's players out and been all proud and crap. Why bother, I could list all of our HOF'ers from the 50 & 60's AND THEN you could have said that I was living in the past.

What the hell QB's have the Steelers had that have been any better then Kosar or Sipe, since the 70's??? Big Ben is being handled with kid gloves, Pittsburgh ranks dead last in pass attempts, 27th in passing yards. Big Gay Ben hasn't even begun to play the position yet to be mentioned among the great.

Quote:
Just becuz u have a probowler or 2 doesnt make them great... and just because we lost to you now and then doesnt make you great either so please dont go there...
One of your little brethran here mentioned the Pro Bowl topic, not me. And just because you LOST to us more times then won in the history between our two teams, doesn't make you great either.

Geez, have you had your coffee today yet? Perhaps your still coldcocked by my description of the items in your duffle bag (racquetball, strong rubber band and three feet of rope)