Old 10-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,010 Times in 3,041 Posts
Default Re: Cowher?s surprisingly candid on camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
They are disturbing. They just look very.........odd. I caught myself staring at them with a tilted head on a few occasions. It's like watching a train wreck.

Anyways, hats off to Cowher for speaking his mind. I've only got to see him twice since the regular season started, but I guess he's doing a good job? Or am I off here?
his teeth are downright creepy. and youre not off the mark at all. someone mentionned a few weeks ago said he seemed like a natural. and he does. of course im biassed cause i thought he always came off as extrememly likeable on camera. but so far on the set he has been funny, witty, opnionated, and he dont hold back or sugar coat anything.

he did a film break down segment that was as good as any you will see in a a pre game show. for the 2 or 3 minute segement he stood up and without any notes, or a teleprompter, and totally reverted to coach mode. he didnt stutter, stumble, forget a word or point, or have to say "uhh". it was precise and direct. he is definitely not shy of the camera and he brings a ton of chemistry to a set that was comprised of ex-players. i wouldnt be too suprised at all if he went the jimmy johnson route and decided to make this his 2nd career. he's got the staying power.