View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:10 AM   #5
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403
Default Re: Cowher?s surprisingly candid on camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
They are disturbing. They just look very.........odd. I caught myself staring at them with a tilted head on a few occasions. It's like watching a train wreck.

Anyways, hats off to Cowher for speaking his mind. I've only got to see him twice since the regular season started, but I guess he's doing a good job? Or am I off here?
Suze Orman has those same kind of creepy-white teeth - some people call them Chiclet teeth (named for the blindingly white gum!). Especially on him, they just don't fit. I think he sat too long with the bleaching trays in, or else he got those porcelain veneers, and they're just too white for his complexion/coloring.

Aesthetics aside, I think he's doing a good job now that he's not afraid to speak up. Either he was kind of shy at first, or they weren't giving him much to do. But I think he's blossomed after a slow start, and I really enjoy his honest assessments. He's usually saying what most of us are already thinking. And good for him - I wish him all success, and he's earned it.
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote