Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,113 Times in 2,391 Posts
Default Re: Davenport is getting arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
"beat this rap!!!.... beat this rap!!!" :tt02

nice to see tomlin have all ducks in a row and practice russell a little extra during this bye (when most players are used to having idle time off.)

for what its worth, tomlin has already gotten behind najeh and said he thinks its just one of those "life" issues. tomlin only has najehs word to go on.

if she dont drop the charges i assume her lawyers will spin that she was fearful that he was drunk when he showed up for his scheduled visit, and his lawyers will paint her out to be a disgruntled, unfit parent, who wanted to goad davenport into this exact type of incident.

in the end, its the child who suffers.

i think shes pulling the "heinz field hop [on pop]".
Some of the third party witnesses presumably are friends and neighbors of the mother so breaking down their stories (and priors) will be the key - it is what went down on the street with lots of witnesses that presumably is the basis for the charges

Not a funny situation, but Davenport allegedly telling the mother "that's why I won't tell you where i live" was a nice touch as Davenport hides out by playing pro ball.
Presumably some prior candid discussions on support payments have occurred and no doubt have been recurring over the last week.
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote