View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 06:22 AM   #3
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Javon Walker: Steelers 'scared' of Denver.

Quote:
As proof of his point, Walker recalled the last time he faced Pittsburgh in Week 9 of 2006, when he gashed the Steelers for 206 total yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns.

"Last I (played them), I had like 200-something yards of offense," Walker said. "So they're probably sitting back watching tape saying, 'Do we hope he comes back? Is he going to come back?' That's what they have to worry about. I'm not worried about anything. The guy who lines up over me has to be scared. The only thing I'm going to do is just run the plays that are called."
Oh yes, Javon - the Steelers are sooooo skeered of you - whatever are they going to do? How are they going to sleep Saturday night while having nightmares about you?

Your 200 yard game was last year, picklehead. This is a reborn, rejuvenated and fiery Pittsburgh Steelers team with a new HC beginning a new era of the Steelers winning tradition. If I were you, I'd be worrying about how bad I'm going to be hurting after the game and which Steelers defender is going to rip my head off of my shoulders and sh it down the hole.

Jay Cutler. Enough said.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote