View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #27
Indy_Steelers
Team Captain

Member Number: 1117
Default Re: Some props to Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveben7 View Post
Ben deserves major props for yesterday's game. He didn't give up at all and basically almost won the game for us in the 4th quarter.

The O-line was HORRIBLE. They gave up on so many plays. I remember the one play at the end of the 2nd quarter, Ben was running around trying to find open recievers and holes to run and the O-line touched their guy like once and watched him run after Ben and sack him. It's like after they block their guy for one second they let him go after Ben. Ben is such a great scrambler and he had to block defenders all by himself, while trying to throw the ball. Ben didn't have an amazing game, but I thought it was one of his best this season because he had SO much pressure on him and the one interception wasn't even his fault.

I also thought the Broncos should've gotten a 15 yard penalty late in the 2nd quarter when like 4 guys sacked Ben and then after the whistle they threw him down and his neck almost snapped. They are lucky they didn't hurt Ben.

I'm sorry, I don't usually blame a game on one person or one group of players, but this game was the O-line's fault.
Ben has to get rid of the ball or run.