View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:25 AM   #2
Michael Keller
Starter

Member Number: 5736
Default Re: "Fair weather fans."

No you do not have to justify your frustration but as a long time fans myself I can only tell you what my perspective is. I do not think the Steelers are a Super Bowl contender AT THIS TIME. They do not have a power running game which I think is essential for the Steelers. Whether it is the Ol or the running backs I am not sure yet. It may be both but I am leaning toward an inconsistent offensive line.

I believe Ben is a tremendous quarterack and Tomelin will be a great coach. As a fan I choose not to criticize them but support them. The Steelers are who they are and unless the opffensive line some how improves during the season , (which it could considering it added two new players) the Steelers are going to lose games they should not . Pleased know that I live among the most fairweather fans , namely the 49ers and it is a joke. For me if the Steelers make the play offs this year I am happy. They do have a team and coaching staff that they can build upon and remember they are the PITTSBURTH STEELERS and that is special. Out here in Sacramento they are an extremely popular team a close third to the Whiners , and the Raiders. Enjoy the season and hope they make some corrections because that is what well coached teams do.

Michael from Aliquippa to Sacramento California
Michael Keller is offline   Reply With Quote