Thread: Simmons
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #2
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Simmons

Smith...I don't think he is starting to decline....I just think people always over-rated him since he was the best OT on the team since Wayne Gandy left...I have always thought Smith is better suited at RT....I just never thought he was great at pass protection as a LT...he did good but not great....

As for Faneca yes he is gone and his play has shown that at times and again never thought he was great in pass protection.....I can't wait until he is gone....Steelers need to find a replacement.....It could be Willie Colon.....When he was drafted some said he was a better fit at OG.....

Mahan-You're right he is average and does alright.....That doesn't cut it though.....I don't think he has the strength the Steelers are use to seeing in their center.....Wouldn't mind seeing move to guard next year...

Simmons-He can die for all I care...He sucks that bad to me...lol Ok not really I'm not that extreme but yes now it looks like a terrible decision to resign Kendall...

Colon-Has looked terrible all year at RT makes me kind of miss Max Starks at RT...lol Which I hated Starks as well...lol

Steelers would be best to draft a true LT and a new center......Other teams have started rookies at these positions and did fine......Try Mahan and Kemoeatu at OG also.....If you don't want to start a true rook at LT then let the rook play RT and keep Smith at LT...If not move Smith to RT....

Actually I wouldn't be upset if the Steelers drafted three Olineman next year...I think its that big of a need....

Three Olineman,DE,WR and corner should be the Steelers targets....
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote