Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,074 Times in 3,188 Posts
Default Re: Problems with the Redskins headsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
Dan, they shook. If you check that link, there is a picture of them shaking hands.
After reading the Washington Post I stand corrected - sorry for the embellishment on Gibbs being ticked off

But most alarming was the sight of Patriots Coach Bill Belichick, late in the game, asking Brady to convert a fourth-down play in an attempt to drive the score higher. It is a tactic called running up the score. And it is rarely done in professional football -- especially to Gibbs, the Redskins coach in his second tour with the team. So when Brady converted and later dived into the end zone for a touchdown, the 68,756 at Gillette Stadium roared.

Gibbs glared. After the game, he barely shook Belichick's hand as he raced off the field.

The Redskins did not openly complain about the fourth-down play. When asked what he thought of it Gibbs said, "I have no problem with anything that they did. Nothing. No problems from me." ... One player wondered privately about the karmic consequences of such a move on New England's part

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102801741.html

Does anyone else think Pats hatred has extended from fans to players & coaches, who usually do not go there?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote