Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan
I hate 'em, but New England's offensive stats are sick, a NFL equivalent of the 1927 Yankees
Great point. Only 3 teams ever have averaged over 35 ppg for a season. Pats ave. 40. However:
1. Majority of opponents have sub 500 record so far.
2. Season less than half over.
3. They run up scores (I have no problem with this but atypical)
4. They haven't played the number one "D" in league yet.
5. I have a feeling Tomlin will have Steelers fully prepared for Pat's.
6. Pat's suck! ooooooohhh, sorry just my opinion here.