View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:22 AM   #1
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Angry Clowns Bryant disses Steelers secondary

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_394533.html

Cleveland Browns WR Antonio Bryant, the former Pitt star, was talking trash all game during a 34-17 loss to the Steelers on Sunday night at Heinz Field.
Bryant had five catches for 82 yards with a touchdown, but also lost a fumble after being leveled in the third quarter on a hit by Steelers FS Chris Hope, who stood above Bryant in celebration. The Steelers turned the miscue into a field goal. Bryant later missed a pass on fourth-and-10 play in the fourth quarter, then kicked the ball in anger and it hit a cameraman on the sideline. Several Steelers players said Bryant was one of the biggest trash talkers they'd seen.

"He was trying (to talk)," Steelers LB Larry Foote said, flashing a sly smile. As for the Hope knockout hit, Foote said, "Everybody in the world saw that. He was asleep."

Bryant continued talking in the post-game. When asked if he believed the Steelers were the best team he'd faced, he gave a resounding answer.
"Nope."

Bryant caught a 35-yard pass over Steelers CB Ricardo Colclough that led to the Browns' game-opening touchdown.

"I don't think they have one cornerback that can face me man to man."

---------------------------------------

I dont care if he was / is a local hero cuz of going to Pitt and being such a success. Antonio Bryant is nothing more than a worthless ass, piece of shit, clown player, who cant admit his team sux, and doesnt have what it takes to beat the best!!

F you Antonio Bryant !!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote