View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #1
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Prayers for my Cousin

My cousin's oldest son was killed last night in a car accident. My cousin and I are the same age. We are like brothers and his son Tyler was like a big brother to my 13 year old son.

All prayers for my cousin Tim, his wife, their children and my son will be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Hamilton County teen dies in crashStaff Report

HAMILTON COUNTY ? A McLeansboro teen died Thursday as result of a head-on accident involving an Ameren truck.

According to the Illinois State Police, Tyler Boucher, 17, of McLeansboro was driving a 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier in the northbound lane of Illinois 142 approximately 1.2 miles north of McLeansboro when he crossed the center line and struck an Ameren Freightliner truck head-on at 9:09 p.m. Thursday.

Boucher?s vehicle traveled off the northbound side of the road and he was ejected from the vehicle.

He was taken to Hamilton County Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead by the Hamilton County Coroner?s office, according to state police.

The Ameren truck traveled off the southbound lane and overturned. Both the truck?s driver, Larry L. Springer II, 28, of Dix, and passenger, Ronald T. Lueking, 60, of Richview, received major injuries and were transported to Hamilton County Memorial Hospital.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote