tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,195 Times in 3,490 Posts
Default Re: Pasquarelli: Without Vick, the Running QB Revolution Stalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushzilla View Post
Who cares, Len?

Running QB Revolution or Overpriced, Unsuccessful Experiment.

I'm not sure people were really expecting a revolution? Mike Vick was good for what? A season?

In a season where Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, two not generally known for mobility, lead the NFL's statistically best teams, who should give a sh*t about running QBs?

There is a difference between Running Quarterback (Vick, Texas-Era Vince) and Mobile Quarterbacks (Ben, Romo). The later, who throws first, flees second is valuable. The first kind who run first, throw long balls wildly and inaccurately, may do alright in the NCAA, but does not have a place in the NFL.

EDIT: P.S. I can't read anything Pastabelly says objectively anymore.
lol. it shows. you and len practically just expressed the same view yet he got ripped for having the same one as you.

Quote:
Excuse me...Did I just read that without Vick, Ben would be nothing? Or at least a comparison? Are you kidding me? Ron Mexico is not in Ben's league.

no, you didnt

holy crap, you guys sure are paranoid of the media. it was a good article. interesting subject that was well thought out and backed up with examples, yet it went right over peoples heads.

WHOOOOOSH!!!!