View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:09 PM   #5
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403
Default Re: Roll Call: who's goin to Jets game?

I'll know for sure tomorrow, but I think I found tickets and will be going to the game!!!!! My tix will come with a parking pass, but I wanted to pass along this info courtesy of the Steelers in Hoboken bunch. They will be having a tailgate in the Meadowlands lot, but they're also offering shuttle service for a very reasonable cost:

SPECIAL OFFER FOR JETS/STEELER GAME AND TAILGATE:
Whether you have tickets to the game or not, you can still party all-day at the tailgate! Bracelets are available for $25, which gets you unlimited food and beverages once you get into the lot. This is not a parking PASS! Heck, last year, it cost twenty bucks just to park in that lot! That's a deal if I ever saw one! You have our friends at sportsvacations.com to thank!

GREAT PARK AND RIDE DEAL FOR STEELERS-JETS GAME:
The Grasshopper Also in Carlstadt, NJ is offering a super deal, as well.
You can park in the restaurant's lot and a shuttle bus will take you to and from the Stadium. The cost is $10 per person, round trip - and that even includes a drink included after the game! The Grasshopper Also is located at 645 Washington Avenue (Rte 120), less than one mile from the Sports Complex.

Steelers in Hoboken website: http://www.steelersinhoboken.com/
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote