View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #3
Team Owner
PisnNapalm's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spring City, PA
Posts: 2,776
Member Number: 1225
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: plz someone help!

It sounds to me like something that happens when a cpu or graphics board gets overheated. I'll google it...

EDIT:: One site seems to think it's caused by an overheating power supply.

EDIT2:: Everything points to components overheating. Make sue it has proper ventilation. If it keeps up contact Microshaft.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Μολὼν λάβε
PisnNapalm is offline   Reply With Quote