View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #9
#1LambertFan
Starter
 
#1LambertFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 442
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: New England Strategy Poll

So i say run 75% of the time and pass the other 25%.
#1LambertFan is offline   Reply With Quote