View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #11
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Fleming: 33 Reasons Why the Patriots Will Lose to the Steelers

Quote:
No. 17: If the Eagles and Ravens proved anything it was just how much pressure up the middle can disrupt Tom Brady's rhythm. And is there anyone better at that in the game right now than Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau, the mastermind behind the zone blitz? During one drive against Cincinnati, Steelers Swiss Army defender Brett Keisel lined up in six different spots. One down he's a defensive end, the next he's a linebacker, then he's got his fist in the dirt taking on double-teams, then he's on the edge as a speed rusher. Like the rest of his teammates, Keisel seems eager to get at New England, sensing the Patriots were ripe even before their Baltimore escape. "Oh no we want them undefeated, we want them at their best," he said. "I haven't watched much film on them but from the highlights I've seen it's pretty much chuck it up to Randy [Moss] and let Randy, when he's triple-covered, jump up and make a play. How do we stop that? Gotta get to Brady."
I love The Beast's 'tude and his versatility! Keisel is another guy who I don't believe gets his proper due.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote