View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #25
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Just saw the line for Sunday - Steelers +12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
I'm a Pats Fan and I think the line is ridiculous. Two weeks ago I might have felt differently but not now. I think the Steelers have an excellent chance to win the game.

My best hope is that the Brady will have the time to go through his progessions and get to the open man. I'm sure the Steelers will pressure him but the story of the last two weeks was not the offense as much as it was the Pats D. Ben R is just the type of QB to give that D some fits. They have "issues".

It's going to be a tough game to win.
Saints be praised!! A Pats fan who isn't drinking the Foxboro koolaid! Welcome to Steelers Fever, PatsFan2003.

I think the pressure that both the Eagles and Ravens D's put on Brady frustrated the hell out of him and it really showed in the game this past Monday. As we all know, Brady hates defenders anywhere near his space and one of the keys to us winning the battle on the defensive side of the ball is to keep pressure on him and make him hear footsteps.

I agree that Ben could give the Pats D fits, but that is going to depend on how well the OL protects him. They've been playing much better the last couple of weeks and hopefully that trend will continue.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote