Thread: today........
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 02:18 AM   #1
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default today........

i went to my first concert, damn it was ****ing awesome. it was my all time favorite band staind, the other bands were taproot, p.o.d. and some other band i never heard of before sky leaf or some shit.

damn taproot put on a damn good show..... just hearing poem live was worth the 30 bucks.

p.o.d put on a decent show, it seem like sonny (the lead singer) was getting mad casue we weren't giving them that great of a reaction, probably because we've already been standing up for 2 hours and were all waiting for staind......anyway they have really improved singing live cause i remember when i was in the 9th grade and saw them live on trl they were horrible but now they are good.

then staind came out i was jumpin up and down and doing that. mayne staind is freakin awesome live. it was great everyone was singin along and shit, they played for about an hour and a half.

so if you are rock fans and if you like staind i highly recomend you go see them if they are in the area. they are worth every damn penny that ticket cost and you won't go home disappointed.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote