View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #21
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435
Default Re: Mitchell report: Clemens

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan View Post
The Mitchell report is a joke. How are you going to put someone who is on the board of directors of the Boston Red Sox in charge of this so called investigation??? Big surprise theres not any Red Sox on the list.

You better wake up and smell the coffee ESPN is brewing for you. Whats it going to take for you guys to realize that ESPN is controlling everthing sports??? 3 or 4 more Patsie SB's and Blowsox World series?? How about the Celtics in first place? I know, I'm crazy and this is all just a coincidence. Right?
i wouldnt say they are controlling everything sports.. i mean they arent the acutal ones that are on the field or court playing.. the celtics got better when they got garnett. you cant deny with their three they are very good. so i dont see how espn had anything to do with that? all espn does is report whats going on in the world of sports.. albeit too much pats coverage, but they are the topic of the day.last time i checked espn doesnt own the pats, soxs or celtics.

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote