View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #787
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default Re: Steelers vs. Jaguars Gameday Thread - 12/16/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
IMO Haggans has played himself out of any potential re-signing. What troubles me is that with the drop-off in the last month, if Timmons was showing anything in practice he would be getting some snaps on D.

This team is going 4-3; IMO Troy's comment in Cook's column today on not having as many opportunities to make plays this year is the tip of the iceberg on Cowher/LeBeau players being frustrated with the change in philosophy.

I would not be surprised if Arians is fired and LeBeau retired as Tomlin brings in his own men - that may not be a bad thing - this team is a long way from being close to the SB.
Arians being fired wouldn't be a bad thing, but LeBeau has worked with Tomlin and together they have made this kind of hybrid which by the way is still the #1 defense in the league. Two things I will never understand about some of you. We have (Had) the leading rusher in Parker and the best defense in the league who just had a bad day, yet you people still find a way to complain about it...?