View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default My biggest draft sleeper

Chris Johnson is my biggest sleeper in the 2008 NFL draft. He was injured at the beginning of this year and some people were even questioning if he would enter the NFL, now look at his projected round. I love this guy and while he has gotten a little more notice recently I still consider him unknown to most casual fans. I wish the Steelers could get a hold of him but doubt that will happen, Willie is a great back and we obviously need more help in other areas.

Don?t laugh ? here is my scouting report:

Height/Weight: 5-11, 200

School: East Carolina

Projected selection round(s): 2nd - 3rd

Chris Johnson is a very versatile player. A running back / wide out in college, Johnson excels in the slot and catching passes out of the back field. He has great speed running a 4.39 in his last 40. A track star in high school and weight lifting buff in college, Johnson appears to have a great work ethic. In 2007; his first year as a real starter at running back, Johnson averaged a steady 5.8 yards per carry and 14.6 yards per reception. With collegiate starting experience at receiver, running back and kick returner, Johnson would be a good fit for almost any NFL team.