View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default Re: My biggest draft sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
I havn't....but I LOVE sleepers. I will have to check this kid out.

here are two more for you.

Todd Blythe : Wide Receiver : Iowa St. : Ht: 6'6 Weight: 210 lbs.
Blythe isn't the speediest wide receiver out there but he has some great ups and uses his big frame to out muscle defenders to come down with the ball in the endzone. He had a standout out 2005 season where he racked up 1000 receiving yards and 9 scores. .....an illness kept him out of many games in the 06 season, (he still managed 8 touchdowns while only playing in 8 games,)

Tony Brinkhaus : Center : Minnesota : Ht: 6'3 Weight: 295 lbs.
Brinkhaus is the anchor on the Gophers offensive line. Will be very attractive to NFL scouts as a athletic center. Is able to play any position on the offensive line. Plays with a lot of aggression and has quite the mean streak. One of the best offensive lineman in the Big Ten.
I like big receivers a lot so I will see what I can find on Blythe sometime - I know NFL draft dog has him at 28 as far as WR talent this year so he looks like a true sleeper.

Brinkhaus looks like someone we could use. I know that Minnesota O - Line has been good at run blocking for a while opening holes for Barber, Maroney and Russell so I don't doubt he is an impact player.