Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 AM   #10
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,121 Times in 3,467 Posts
Default Re: today........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel - X
First concert was Metallica at Blossom burning down the trees at that show that was killer. Saw Pantera, GWAR (much like tony said the music sucks but its fun as hell) Ramones. Bone Thugs n Harmony I could go on for about an hour. But have not been to a concert in about 4 years. All these new bands do not interest me
wow, the ramones! thats 1 concert i regret missing (twice) now theyre all dead. i also missed nirvana several months before k. cobain died, and jethro tulls 25th anniversary tour. i knew i couldnt miss gwar. ive seen metallica 3 times and they probably put on the best show out there. i left vegas the day paul mccartney was playing. having seen him before i can say hearing some of those old beatles songs done live is trully awesome. havent seen to many hip hop shows but jay z sucked live. method man/redman was killer. while i love wu tang clan they were just ok live. my 1st concert was death/ devastation/ torture on my 16th birthday. stage diving was fun as hell. i got jumped and suckerpunched in the mosh pits for my 2nd concert. broken nose and 2 black eyes!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote