View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default Re: Guitar Hero on your cell phone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
Ok... So Christmas day I was at my mother-in-law's for several hours. The kids (all 9 of them) were keeping each other occupied playing with games, toys, gadgets, etc... My wife and her sisters and mother were all in the kitchen gabbing. I was pretty much left to my lonesome. So I pulled out my cell phone and cruised the "Get It Now" games for Verizon Wireless. They had Guitar Hero for $11.99 unlimited. I figured wtf? Go for it. Well... Let me tell you I played it until the battery in my phone died.

It is by far the most fun I've had playing a mobile cell phone type game. I have several on my phone but this one absolutely rocks. You play using only 3 buttons though instead of 4 or 5 on the real Guitar Hero games.

The only thing that sucks ass is that it only stores the last 2 songs you downloaded from your last session playing. The first time I played it I had about 9 songs loaded. I closed it out and the next time I came back only 2 songs were there. I was slightly cheesed at that. I've got a 2 GB memory card in my phone I think it ought to be able to hold them all.

I give this game an 8 out of 10. It would get higher if not for the downloads.

I know some of the songs. Others I've never heard before. What's odd is that I did better on some of the unknown songs as compared to the known ones. :wacko: Weird...
That is cool... They should make a guitar peripheral for your cell now