View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 03:20 PM   #11
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,402 Posts
Default Re: LLT has taken over the draft!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
I have taken over the Steelers computers and will be making the draft choices for the next year....

Round 1) OT Michael Oher-Ole Miss
Round 2) CB Dwight Lowery-San Jose State
Round 3) OG Drew Radovich-USC
Round 4) DE Kendall Langford-Hampton
Round 5) C Doug Legursky- Marshall
Round 6) (I believe this is the pick we gave up fro Rossum)
Round 7) S Jamie Silva-Boston College

FA pickups:
LB Carlos Dansby
OT Travelle Wharton
WR Justin Gage

Okay folks....what says the Steeler Nation?
Do I get the job permanantly?
Or should I keep the day job?
...looks good to me. oher probably won't be an option. his stock has been rising all season.he may end up being the 2nd tackle off the board. somebody like otah may be a more realistic pick. while i still think another option at guard is important, after a season of mayhan at center ,i now think finding a center may trump guard in order of needs. unless of course stapleton is a well kept secret.........

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote