View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 08:18 AM   #16
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579
Default Re: Terrelle Pryor taking Charlie Batch on recruiting trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Henton can't hold Pryor's jockstrap, and going to 3 out of the last 7 NC games has got to pique the kids interest tremendously.

On another side note, it looks like Vern Gholston is the only starting Jr. that will be leaving the Buckeyes to go pro (Little Animal announced he was staying yesterday). They will be a much improved team next year, and it would not shock me in the slightest if they get back into the NC game again for an unprecedented 3 years in a row. The schedule is favorable (PSU and Michigan are home games this year) and I see 3 major challenges for them to overcome: USC on the road in week 3, Wisconsin in Camp Randall in week 6 and the Illinois game in Champaign. The Buckeyes will only qualify for the NC if they are undefeated next year.

Man, I can already feel the hate if they make it back...I love it!
You forgot the biggest obstacle of them all....the voters. If there's any chance to keep them out of the championship game, the voters are going to make damn sure that they don't go back. You can't keep laying eggs in big bowl games and expect to be asked back again and again unless you're Notre Dame.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote