View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #9
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Duke fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
i/m sure carolina fans would have said something similar.....

you better...FEAR THE TURTLE !!!!

By the way,are there any carolina fans here that you know of ??? i'd just like to.......congradulate them on a game well played....the refs tried like hell to make sure carolina won.
Yeah I know, but we'll be looking to give you 2 great games. Our rivalry is just that great MOP.

I have the devil horns ready to spear the turtle.

Yeah I know a few of them. Both Clemson and fans and Duke fans a like we're celebrating this day with you. (Like you guys, we hate UNC).

Quote:
There is no such thing as a classy Duke fan. If you have class, you cannot be a Duke fan.
Jeremy, I got to school with people who are Duke fans and they have a lot more decency then you think. I'm not one of the fans who go out starting let's go duke chants during the middle of a game. Neither are they.

It's insulting to those of us Duke fans who show some actual courtesy are getting our reputations tarnished unfairly that we are being all classified together as one with those who are actually showing none. Why should those of us who actually have class have to be ridiculed? Yeah we're have to stick together with our fellow fans like all others, but NOT all of us I repeat NOT all of us classless.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote