View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:18 PM   #1
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default The Way I See It (For What its Worth)

First up - let me say how impressed I was by the general conduct of the Steeler and Bengal fans after yesterdays game - yes there was smack talk but I think it was all (or mostly) in good humor.

Hats off to the Bengals who truly took a big step to being recognised as a genuine force in the NFL this year - they are clearly on the up-and-up whereas the Steelers are entering a phase of consolidation.

Im not attempting to be any sort of forum-police officer, but they way I see it, if you are going to talk smack on an opponents forum after your teams wins then you really ought to be here to talk football BEFORE the game - not just show up after.

Its a shame that ICH has chosen to regress to childish baiting of forum members - what happened buddy?....I thought we had you almost reformed?

As a Patriots fan all I ask for is a little respect for my team - which I get 99% of the time - and believe me I know its hard to give any sort of props to a team that has ended your post-season the last couple of years.

Posters who are here to exclusively talk smack are pretty one-dimensional characters - Football is a great game and its nice to get the perspective of other teams fans without resorting to personal and team related insults.

Well - ive said my bit.....maybe others see the forum in a different way.

regards

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote