View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #47
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Sorry to all the Giuliani fans on SF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
Not the Scared Socialized Medicine view. Damn shame the Reps don't want every American to havehealthcare. (Free) I spent 2 years in Germany, and the Germans loved it. Never copmplained about it either.

And your feelings about Obama? I feel the same about Rudy and Mitt, (Other than being a Republican) that they are mistrusting.
Dom - how long ago were you in Germany? Times have changed. As I said - ask any Brit or Canadian how they feel about socialized medicine. You'll get a much more negative response, I'm sure of it.

You seem to tow the party line, Dom, and that is fine. I don't vote that way normally and I took a good hard look at each candidate's (even Bitchary and Obama) platform. Truthfully, as I've said before, I'm not overly impressed with any of the candidates, not even the GOP'ers, but a vote for McCain or whoever gets the GOP nom is a vote taken away from Bitchary or Obama.

P.S. If John Edwards had stayed in the race and had secured the nom, he would definitely have had my vote.

The Anti-Wahoo

Last edited by HometownGal; 02-02-2008 at 04:27 PM.
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote