View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390
Default Age Catching Up With Our Defense?

DB'sDeshea Townsend will be 34 just into the upcoming seasonIke Taylor will be 28 right before the start of the seasonAllan Rossum 30Bryant McFadden 26Anthony Madison 26William Gay 22LOLB'sClark Haggans 31Arnold Harrison 26Lamar Woodley 23LOLB'sJames Harrison 30Andre Frazier 26Marcuis Cooper 26Lawrence Timmons 22DT'sChris Hoke 32Casey Hampton 31Scott Paxson 25These are the ages of some of our starters and backups this upcoming season. I know that Haggans is going to be a free agent, that leaves us with Arnold Harrison backing up Woodley, is that what we really want there? I dont think so.James Harrison is going to the pro bowl but he is already 30. Is Timmons going to take his place or are the Steelers gonna move him inside? These questions will have to be answered during this offseason either thru the draft or free agency.Its hard to believe that Hampton is already 31 years old and Hoke is even almost 2 years older than him. I would have thought with last years drafting of Timmons and Woodley that the Steelers would be faced with this delima at LB's, but it is something that will have to be addressed as well. What ya'll think about this?
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote