MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,485 Times in 1,513 Posts
Default Re: Finally! Pat Kirwans Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

yeah, everyone said the same thing last year when he had the packers picking justin harrell at 15.

off the top of your head... name 3 qb's on the packers roster,

name a glaring area of need...

name the qb who was considered a top 5 pick last season (had he declared), who didnt do to bad this season, considering new coach/system.

kirwan may be wrong on the actual pick, but his thinking isnt.
i'm not so sure....how many years and drafts now has farve kept the packers in limbo with his retirement decision ??? they haven't panicked and pulled the trigger yet on a qb, so why this year? they've had years to groom and evaluate rodgers, and if they didn't have confidence in him, i'd think they would have had plan B already on the roster. i'm sure they'll snag a qb this year, i just don't see them burning a 1 st round pick on one.

Quote:
name a glaring area of need...
they have a 32 & 34 yr old cornerbacks ......i'd say thats kinda glaring...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote