View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 02:49 PM   #4
Rotorhead
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 703
Default Re: Mock Draft Update

I think we need to upgrade futurize (yeah i know its not a word, you know what I mean!) our LB position. I can see our only big need of the OL is C, as Kemo and Essex should settle in nicely IMO. Our DB's should be fine next year (if we can generate a pass rush)with this year under their belts. Ike is apparently a good secret as all the "experts" keep saying out DB's are the worst in the league. I think WP will be able to better carry the load next year at RB with Duece as the change of pace only because we will be a better passing team with Heath in his second year. I think Morgan, Ward, Wilson (or) ARE will be just fine. Just not the homerun big guy some teams have. We should start opening up the running game with the short passing game and WP will have room to run.

So I guess I am saying get a LB in the first, unless Lendell is available to us, he is too good to pass up, maybe a tall prospect WR in the second, and a C in the third. Dont know much on the draft class this year though so no idea who to pick.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote