View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #2
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689
Default Re: Steelerzgirl is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Yesirree, she's back. She came out of retirement to send me a nasty PM mocking my education, profession and trying to rub salt in my proverbial car accident wound. Nothing screams class like lurking for nearly 3 months than sending bad wishes and hate concerning a car crash.

Welcome back, Steelerzgirl!
Yep, you're right, Suit. Today I decided to log back onto Steelers Fever. Thanks to all of you who sent me PMs. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I appreciated each and every one of them. Happy Holidays to all of you!

Since Suit likes to "put everything out there," I'd like to share with all of you the PM I rec'd from him when I logged on earlier, as well as my reply. I'm sure he won't mind.

Quote:
I've never actually seen anyone DO that on a message board before...I've seen it in real life, but not online. You just have no ****ing idea what you are talking about, so you bash me for pointing it out. Nice.

Good luck. The BB is yours...I'm sure the members are breathlessly anticipating your next intellectual move. You ARE a chick, and that's what saved you from me...had a man tried to debate me with the lame nonsense you did, I would have nailed his ass to the wall. The "education" on DuPont was especially ironic, since my College major was Criminal Justice/Political Science, and my hobby is reading/watching History.

Whatever...I hope you at least start kicking in some money since you were NOT a contributing member and you were responsible for someone who DID contribute out. I pledged $60 a year minimum.
And my reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Do you actually think I give a damn what YOU think? lmfao... I couldn't care less about a loser like you from some shithole in Ohio. You must think you're really something explaining to me what your college major was. Whoop-de-doo. I'm obviously not impressed, if in fact your college major was criminal justice/political science, you are now a salesman. What a fete! Any moron can major in political science. It's the easiest major there is...(lol)! When no one knows what to do w/their life, they major in political science. You don't know as much as you think you do. You had NO clue about DuPont! That's why you left. It caught you offguard. You just like to blow hot air. You also don't like women. Poor thing you are. Such a waste of good air having a punk like you on the face of the earth. There are many of us who are onto you, so nice try. So sorry to hear about your vehicle. The car was better looking than you are.

Enjoy knowing that I know you're a punkass. There will never be any changing that fact...(lol)!
Not to be outdone, and never knowing when to keep his mouth shut, I get yet ANOTHER reply from the oh so intelligent one...

Quote:
Ha-ha...this is a joke right? Uncle Leo? Back on DuPont? I left it alone because it would probably crush you to know that the one thing you probably have more than a surface knowledge about (due to a family member and some insider information) is also one of the myriad topics that I am well schooled in.

Who in the **** comes out of the woodwork to trash a guy after his car gets wrecked? I mean, what kind of miserable bitter low life goon hangs around in the shadows for months just waiting for a little misfortune to befall someone, than tries to capitalize on that person's misfortune?

Doesn't matter, you failed in this endeavor, as I imagine you do in most.

I feel very, very, VERY sorry for you.
Actually, Suit, I am very glad you were not hurt in your car accident and never said I would have been happy if you were. I would never wish harm upon anyone, even you. But the car actually IS better looking than you. And you called the girl that hit you "daft?" Shame on you! Discriminate against women much? You really DON'T like women, do you? tsk tsk

For someone who thinks he's so smart, you sure aren't very bright, even w/having that big 'ol political science degree of yours. I don't pay $60 per month to be a member on this board, and I can still come and go here as I please, just like you, but it costs me nothing...(lol). Also, just so you're aware, I asked the administrator of this board on at least 3 or 4 occasions to remove me as a member of this message board. He didn't do so. That should tell you something. So, your "I'm all that and a bag of chips" attitude pretty much gets you NOTHING for your big 'ol $60/month. While the admin has your $60/month, mine is sitting in my bank collecting interest. ;)

Love ya and enjoy!

Again, Happy Holidays everyone! GO STEELERS!!!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote