Old 12-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #5
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Re: Steelerzgirl is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
The poison I have spewed privately? Um, if I recall, I sent you an e-mail in response to the hate mail you were receiving telling you that it was all water under the bridge as far as I was concerned. I'm sure I saved a copy of that e-mail somewhere and could probably dig it up if you would like.

If you have any enemies, which I'm sure there are many, that's your problem, not mine, and I don't want involved in it, so you're on your own there. I won't be giving you anyone's e-mail addy or any other private information. I'm an upstanding kinda girl that way.

That's right, Suit... I suggest you bury the hatchet. Since, of course, you DID post that you couldn't care one way or the other about the Confederate Flag, and you WERE, in fact, the person who started this thread. Couldn't wait to see me again, eh? I bet your **** got all hard when you rec'd my response to your PM. LOL I actually haven't been "stewing" over you since I actually have better things to do w/my life than spar w/you all day and night, but if that was your fantasy for the last 75 days, so be it. That is proven by the fact that I didn't even get your PM until this evening from, when was it that you sent it? Back in OCTOBER? But YOU sure do seem to have the number of days down pat for as long as I've been gone not thinking about you. Me stewing for the past 75 days when I only rec'd your PM this evening? I think not...(lol).

Hang it up, Suit. The cat's out of da proverbial bag, and the truth is now out. Have a great evening! I know I will.
Oh boy, you just aren't gonna let this go are you?

I didn't need to look any further than the time stamps that are conveniently and prominently displayed for every PM, including yours...they reminded me of what I thought I had left behind...

Look, lady, I tried to be nice, I really did. I let you insult me, I let you jibe and dig, while you thought you were being clever and "hiding" your insults in left-handed compliments and such. And I let it go, over and over, even when you were WAY off and really wrong.

I even went so far as to say that I was playing the devil's advocate to let you off the hook, but you just KEPT pushing me. You try to lay some bullshit about me being a misogynist, and that won't wash either. In fact, I've played the game with kid gloves on the whole time because you are a woman, and a not particularly bright one at that. But my patience is running short. I'm begging you, for the sake of you, your little posse of sycophants, and the whole board, LET THIS GO! You cannot possibly win...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote