View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 07:36 PM   #6
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689
Default Re: Steelerzgirl is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Look, lady, I tried to be nice, I really did. I let you insult me, I let you jibe and dig, while you thought you were being clever and "hiding" your insults in left-handed compliments and such. And I let it go, over and over, even when you were WAY off and really wrong.

I even went so far as to say that I was playing the devil's advocate to let you off the hook, but you just KEPT pushing me. You try to lay some bullshit about me being a misogynist, and that won't wash either. In fact, I've played the game with kid gloves on the whole time because you are a woman, and a not particularly bright one at that. But my patience is running short. I'm begging you, for the sake of you, your little posse of sycophants, and the whole board, LET THIS GO! You cannot possibly win...

Riiiiiiiiiight! There's all that hot air again. A dude who pays to post on a message board trying to tell ME I'm not very bright. You didn't win squat! You ran away like a little girl...(lol). But you came running back w/your tail between your legs a few days later trashing the girl (me) who done did you wrong in your eyes...(lol). Then, YOU are the one who started this thread about ME. I have every right to be here defending myself in a thread that is about ME. I love the attention! Thanks!

You're a real hoot there, Suit. Really... A real hoot you are!

So sorry to see you're so pissed. Poor thing. Me? I'm rather amused. You posted you couldn't care one way or another about the Confederate Flag. YOU posted that, not me. Your excuses are very poor. Yet again I'm not buying what you're selling. So sorry. Go try the Browns board maybe.

Last edited by SteelerzGirl; 12-17-2005 at 07:41 PM.
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote