Old 12-17-2005, 09:31 PM   #9
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Re: Steelerzgirl is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Yes, please, let's whittle this down real small so you understand cuz you DO pay to post on this message board after all and DID get that political science degree... Like anyone really gives a rat's behind about that anyway. I'm about as racist as you are as per your post in the now defunct NASCAR thread. Correct?

Like I said, Suit... Hang it up. YOU are the one who continues to lie your way through this thread when all I have done is posted nothing but the truth. And you know it. It's why you're so pissed and continue to go back to the Confederate Flag deal. I'm not upset at all. I think you're funny. You really DO make me laugh.

The facts lie within this thread. Thanks for starting it! It's great knowing I'm so important to you, and that you've missed me soooo much to start a thread warmly welcoming me back the way you did. I'm sure the other members are pleased w/you, as well...(lol). Once again, it seems it's all YOU, Suit.

I'm now going to take my GREAT mood and go shoot some pool and drink some Long Island Iced Tea. You have fun at home now posting on your lil message board, k? After all, you DO pay to do so.

Oh, before I go... Please know I don't take orders from you. It would be a wise move for you to remember that.
You just have nothing. You accuse ME of lying? When? Where? How?

Just for the record, when you get home from whatever it is you do, please state for the record your position on the Confederate Flag and what it means to NASCAR fans.

I'll let you string up your own rope of ignorance and racism that you'll imminently hang yourself with...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote