View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390
Default Re: My last Steelers mock draft (no trades)

I'm starting to get a little nerves going right now looking forward to tomorow, it will be a long morning for me. I have alot of yard work to keep me busy til around noon maybe.. but here is my last mock for the Steelers

1. OT Jeff Otah 6'6 340 lbs Pitt
I think that this young man will most likely be gone, but if not the Steelers should grab this guy up. Cherilus could go here if he is gone or Sam Baker.

2. DE Kendall Langford 6'5" 287 lbs Hampton
I know this is gonna get some of ya'll going, but he will not make it to us in the 3rd and I really dont see the Steelers trading up to get him either, or anyone else for that matter.

3. DT Frank Okam 6'4" 347 lbs
This guy can give us some much needed relief for Casey Hampton and could be a backup at DE as well. This guy is awesome against the run and that is what the NT in a 3-4 needs do.

4. RB Jalen Parmele 5'11" 224 Toledo
4.47 speed and a good reciever out of the backfield

5. WR Marcus Monk 6'4" 222 lbs Arkansas
If this guy last this long, he could be a bigtime steal for the Steelers. And besides.. he has good genes... anyone remember his dad?... Art Monk.. from the Redskins in the 80's

6. MLB Jeremy Leman 6'2" 245 lbs Illinois
This guy is a tackling machine, and the only reason he isnt already off the board is because of ankle surgeries have kept him from participating in any of the offseason action and he is yet to get to work out for anyone.
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote