Originally Posted by ShutDown24
Bad business move in my opinion. Strictly based off of finacial decisions, if they are worried about losing customers in Cleveland because of the negative effect of those shirts; they shouldn't be. If people really like there pizza they will still go. I think they'll lose more money selling these cheap ass pizzas. Depending on how big of an area they are considering 'Cleveland' I wouldn't be surprised if more people took advantage of this pizza offer than there are Cavs fans.
Nah.. it's good business.
1. Papa John's ALWAYS has coupons or deals for a 'buy one get one free' so 23 cent pizzas won't kill them
2. They make nice with the people they pissed off
3. People who may have not tried their pizzas before are probably saying what the hell, might as well take advantage of a good deal. If 10% come back, they up'd their business.
4. Regular customers are going to jump on the deal
5. They are getting TONS of press because of this and that saves them $$$ in ad dollars.