View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:53 PM   #1
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71
Default Hello everyone...

I like this forum and everyone I've met on it so far. Matt (Blitzburgh) introduced me to this site, and I used to be on every single day during the season. I just haven't been around for a while. I'm in the process of looking for a new job, and it's been kind of crazy and hectic.

My name is Michele .... and I guess I've kinda made a name for myself around here with my poems. If you were around last season, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, Im originally from NE Ohio. While I should have been a Browns fan, based on where I live, I picked the better team LOL; a long time ago. Been a Steelers fan longer than I can remember. Now I live in Titan town, and I get lots of grief for not liking them and living here. Oh well! I watch every game faithfully at a local sports bar, with a bunch of other Steelers fanatics! Believe it or not, there's a lot of people here in Nashville who like them. There used to be a bar totally dedicated to the Steelers until the Titans came, and then a lot of people went to the dark side LOL

So, anyway, that's about it for now. Happy Posting! Go Steelers!
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote