Old 12-20-2005, 06:04 PM   #9
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Fans in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley Nate
I have to admit it, this area is pretty darn quiet after a Steelers game. Heck, go back a few years when they beat the Browns three times in one year. The funniest part was I went to the first game at the new Browns Stadium. I sat in the Dawg Pound where they mercilessly pounded anyone wearing black and gold, until the start of the game when the Steelers started to pour it on the Browns. At least the crowd got a decent pre-game warm up.

To be honest, it's not much of a rivalry anymore. That SOB Art Modell ruined it. I thought it was commendable that the Rooney family showed some support to save the rivalry.

Bengals / Steelers will be the next big rivalry, maybe Cincy / Pitt III in January?

Any other Steeler fans in this area? Maybe we can hook up when we meet for #3 in January.
You are a 100% correct, the rivalry has died for US. Not for them. Brownies fans suck, they are so fair weathered that its sickening. Haven`t heard a word out of them all season, now this game is here, and there all like " Steelers Suck" I`m like" Well if we suck, what the &&^&^^*%(, do you guys do"