View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #112
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Member Number: 8551
Default Re: The Browns Suck Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
Don't worry that's not bandwagonish. As long as when they play each other your not flip-flopping who you root for, it's not bandwagon at all.

I understand where your coming from with the hate of Pittsburgh. I don't like all the bandwagoners that have jumped ship either. I am a big believer in picking a team and sticking with them through thick and thin.

It was starting to get that way with the Bengals around here. Before 2005, if you saw a Bengals fan he was from Cinci or Kentucky. And it was rare to see one. Then all-of-a-sudden there was an explosion of tigger-stripes up here....and fans said it was "okay because they are an Ohio team" to which I said was bullshit.

Be true to your team. Living the lows with them makes the highs so much better because of what you went through.

As a Browns fan, you may have more lows than I do....but I freaking respect every Browns fan that has put on any peice of Browns gear from 1999-2006. The 2007 year, the bandwagoners started jumping on. We'll know who's for real and who isn't if the Browns hit a skid during the year.
Used to have a Timmy Couch jersey..I lost it somewhere. . I auctually wanna re-wear it to prove how hardcore of a fan I am. :) But I do have Braylon Jersey the year he got drafted, still wear that even though its lettering is starting to detoriate, I need to get a new one soon. I'm hoping to get a Joe Thomas one.

Havn't had any Cinci-tucky fans around here oddly enough. Did notice more and more Browns gear this past year, so I think I get what you're saying there. When the Browns finally do win the big one, I and my fellow true Browns fan will probably party so hard that they'll have to call in the national guard, pretty much anybody I've met and mentioned that has said about the same thing. Mos. Def. not saying its this year, because with Cleveland "It's always next year" LOL.