Thread: Buckeye Dan...
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 07:01 AM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Buckeye Dan...

I took the liberty of pulling a couple of your posts and searching them for signs of this “superior intellect” you keep touting. After removing the pyrrhic nonsense, the patently false, the myriad homosexuality references, and the illogical ad hominem attacks, quite frankly, there simply wasn’t even much to comb through.

(Note: I left the misspellings alone, in order to give you as much material as possible draw any legitimate and relevant arguments from)

Post A:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Dan
You and your fellow Stooler slime are "superior" to Browns fans in ONLY ONE CATEGORY, that being the INSIPID DUMBASSES WHO THINK SUPPORTING A CURRENTLY WINNING TEAM EQUALS FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE category !!

Our teams wins, so we MUST be "better" than those other fans whose team lost, and you jerk one another off with that belief. But it disappears in a heartbeat when you try to exhibit your non existant NFL intellect !!

You whine about how my mostly unbiased assessment of Roethlisberger is BS (even though it is shared by nearly every NFL expert with two active brain cells), and in another thread in another forum, try some sort of inadequate quiz in an attempt to once again prove to anyone without blinders on or more than a kindergarten education that you somehow possess ANY actual knowledge of football. Instead, you fail miserably for the umpteenth time because of a mentality that my 7 year old son could match stemming from a shitload of erronieous and illconceived notions which give away the obvious truth that you not only have never played QB (as you claimed), but you probably have never even touched a football !!

So suit, it is REALLY unwise to try and match wits with your MENTAL SUPERIORS. All you keep getting is sonething unpleasant broken off in your ass !!

But being a Stooler fan, you probably ENJOY that, don't you ??

Which means this is the site for you.......... http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

After editing became:

Quote:
One team wins.
Post B:

Quote:
Yeah apparently, but you ARE Pissburgh fans, so JUST BARELY !!!

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry, and please don't give me any of the IDIOTIC CRAP about how this is NOT a rivalry, or the TRUE rival is in Balti*****.....this rivaly is USUALLY pretty close, so a break or two here or there COULD be the DIFFERENCE in the game.

As for your QB and what other teams think of him ........... It is kinda tough to have a great deal of regard for a guy who does little more than hand the ball of such a HUGE percentage of the time !! Hell, I COULD DO THAT !! He doesn't audible very well ........or AT ALL for the most part. I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes !!

You MIGHT make the post season, but you'll NEVER win so much as an AFC Championship with PigPen........errr.........sorry.....BigBen taking snaps ......... at least, not until he LEARNS TO PLAY HIS POSITION !!

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far form him, other than showing he can dependably execute a handoff, what great upside has Ben shown so far ??

Perhaps he might grow into a good QB, but Cowher's overall "run, run, then run some more" game plan might never allow it to happen !!

In the meantime, I happened upon a Steeler site all you guys might already be registered at, wasn't my cup of tea, but you guys ought to fit right in ...........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

Became:

Quote:
I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry…

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far…
I think you are misinterpreting what you believe to be others being “intimidated by your intelligenge" when in fact we are all just appalled at your idiocy, and the proficient way you are able to whip up so much horseshit so quickly.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote