View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Rich Rodriguez was "very distraught" in private meeting the night before he resig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackleMeBen View Post
if rich cant beat OSU, dont worry the Michigan alumni and boosters will run him out of ann arbor.
By the end of this year.

If Rich does once again not take a rivalry game seriously, I know 2 losses on Michigan's schedule already. (Penn State and Ohio State). Penn State has been very close to beating Michigan in the recent battles Since the 2002 game leading up to the last 2 year break and resumption in 2005 by losing by a combined 17 points. Penn State hasn't had there behinds kicked around truely by Michigan since the 2001 game. Penn State I bet you will be up for this game if they continue to prepare like they have had for Michigan or even better. Sure Penn State has no returning QB, but neither does Michigan. Penn State's big difference is that 18 out of 22 starters from the 2007 season are back this year.

I do expect Michigan to attempt to give PSU a game, but if Rich Rod does not throw everything including the kitchen sink at Penn State, pretty good shot Michigan fans will be reliving 1996 again.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote