Originally Posted by Brownskikass
teams....Their certainly are teams though
LOL Thats funny .. at least you admit it.
While I'm thinking about it ... my mom made up this list for one of my uncles who always gives us grief about the Steelers
TOP TEN REASONS TO BE A BROWNS FAN:
10) It?s very healthy, since there?s no stress.
9) Tickets are easy to get.
8) Your mind stays sharp, guessing which QB will start.
7) They will probably get a record number of Draft picks.
6) I can save lots of money on discounted merchandise.
5) I don?t have to fight the crowds at Brown Stadium.
4) I back one of the only NFL teams to fire their coach.
3) I follow a team which set records for the most points allowed.
2) I enjoy watching the guys in the Dog Pound with no shirts.
1) Because I really want STEELER tickets, but can?t get them.