I put together a 20-question sports-numbers quiz for y'all to enjoy. Post your answers, and I'll give you a x-out-of-x response, so nobody knows what you got wrong. (if any
) Just PM me for the real answers.
Good. Here goes. Easier to (hopefully) harder:
1. What number did Michael Jordan wear?
2. What number did Michael Jordan wear for one game after his game jersey was stolen?
3. What number did Hammerin’ Hank Aaron wear?
4. What NFL great wore the number 13 to Hall of Fame distinction?
5. What NBA great wore the number 13 to Hall of Fame distinction?
6. Who is best associated with the number 3 in the world of baseball?
7. What number did NFL-great Lawrence Taylor wear?
8. What number did oldtime NFL Hall of Famer Chuck Bednarik wear?
9. Who is the most famous number 99 of hockey?
10. Who was the tough defensive lineman that wore #65 for the Houston Oilers in a Hall of Fame career?
11. Which NASCAR driver carries the number 48?
12. What number did Roy Campanella, catcher for the Brooklyn Dodgers wear?
13. What number did baseball great, Joe DiMaggio wear?
14. Who was the start-stop-take-it-to-the-‘zone runningback who wore #20 for the Detroit Lions?
15. What number did Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Roberto Clemente wear?
16. What number did old-time Celtics John Havlicek wear?
17. What number did former President Richard M. Nixon wear during his years at Whittier College?
18. Who was the #70 who lumbered 66 yards for a supposed Minnesota TD-fumble-recovery, only to find he’d run to the wrong end-zone?
19. Who was the Chicago Bears defensive end who is quoted to have said “The sack man’s comin’. I’m your man Dent. If the quarterback’s slow, he’s gonna get bent.” And what was his number?
20. What number did the winningist hockey goalie of all time, Patrick Roy, wear?
21. Who is the Clown Prince of Basketball, and what number did he wear?