View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #22
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: NCAA Football 09

How is the game though? I mean is it that much better than last years? I usually only buy either the Madden or College each season, one or the other not both. I have College from 08 and Madden 07 (Steelers after winning the SB are awesome!) and was going to get the Madden 09 this season, but want to know if there are major changes in the NCAA game.

First, can you really build home field advantage by winning home games. Cause I played with PITT in the NCAA 08 and after 4 seasons of being undefeated I still didn't crack the top 20 toughest places to play at Heinz Field.

Do they empty the stadium when you crush someone on their home field? The 06 version had this, when you stomped someone in their house, their stadium emptied by the 4th quarter.

Is there any throwback uniforms or ways to change uniforms for standard teams?

Are their new highlights and new sayings from the announcers or is it the same stuff over and over again.

Anyone who has this game, I have the Xbox 360 btw, please let me know or post what you like or dislike about the game and what changes you've seen that make improvement.